First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
NuTech Remanufactured Automatic Transmission Assembly 6221L-R36Shop All NuTech by ATK
NuTech by ATK1060797
Part # 6221L-R36
SKU # 1060797
Price Not Available
Our remanufactured transmissions have improved torque converters included with every transmission to eliminate the possibility of front seal leaks, vibration or premature bushing wear. All torque converters are tested for leaks, lock-up, concentricity & balance. Every fully remanufactured valve body, with complete system correction & recalibration kit, is tested independently & includes updated throttle valve, manual valve, 4-spool switch valve, pressure regulator valve & governor plugs for improved shifting, lubrication & performance. All wear-prone valves are restored to stringent specifications & vacuum tested to confirm proper function. Each remanufactured transmission is hot, cold, load & simulated road testing. All remanufactured transmissions are backed by the industry's best, no-hassle nationwide warranty.
- Our Remanufactured Transmissions include torque convertors
- Transmission is completely disassembled & checked then reassembled to spec for tolerances, vacuum, seal & balance
- All wear parts replaced & sim tested
- Honda Accord Automatic Transmission
- Honda Civic Automatic Transmission
- Ford F150 Automatic Transmission
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Automatic Transmission
- Toyota Camry Automatic Transmission
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Automatic Transmission
- Dodge Ram 1500 Automatic Transmission
- Toyota Corolla Automatic Transmission
- Chevrolet Cruze Automatic Transmission
- Ford Focus Automatic Transmission
Advice and How-To's
- What is Transmission Slipping?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- What Are 2H, 4H, and 4L on 4x4?
- The Difference Between 2WD and 4WD
- What is Power Steering?
- Why Your Car Won’t Go In Reverse
- Why is My Clutch not Working?
- Manual vs. Automatic Cars: What’s the Difference?
- How Long Does the Clutch Last?
- Why Your Car Won’t Shift Into Gear