First, set your vehicle
NuTech Remanufactured Automatic Transmission Assembly 8115A-JMBShop All NuTech by ATK
Our remanufactured transmissions have improved torque converters included with every transmission to eliminate the possibility of front seal leaks, vibration or premature bushing wear. All torque converters are tested for leaks, lock-up, concentricity & balance. Every fully remanufactured valve body, with complete system correction & recalibration kit, is tested independently & includes updated throttle valve, manual valve, 4-spool switch valve, pressure regulator valve & governor plugs for improved shifting, lubrication & performance. All wear-prone valves are restored to stringent specifications & vacuum tested to confirm proper function. Each remanufactured transmission is hot, cold, load & simulated road testing. All remanufactured transmissions are backed by the industry's best, no-hassle nationwide warranty.
- Our Remanufactured Transmissions include torque convertors
- Transmission is completely disassembled & checked then reassembled to spec for tolerances, vacuum, seal & balance
- All wear parts replaced & sim tested
- Honda Accord Automatic Transmission
- Honda Civic Automatic Transmission
- Ford F150 Automatic Transmission
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Automatic Transmission
- Toyota Camry Automatic Transmission
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Automatic Transmission
- Dodge Ram 1500 Automatic Transmission
- Toyota Corolla Automatic Transmission
- Chevrolet Cruze Automatic Transmission
- Ford Focus Automatic Transmission
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost