First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Rogue Drivetrain Remanufactured Automatic Transmission Assembly RT00378Shop All Rogue Drivetrain
Part # RT00378
SKU # 1148428
Price Not Available
This item is unavailable.
Rogue Drivetrain’s Transmissions are all about quality. We remanufacture our transmissions and transfer cases to exceed OE specifications so products are more powerful, reliable, and efficient. Every transmission includes a fully remanufactured and improved torque converter that has been tested for leaks, lock-up and balance to eliminate the possibilities of front seal leaks, premature bushing wear, and vibration. All dynamometer testing is conducted with our proprietary testing program for at least 30 minutes. During dynamometer testing, transmissions are cold, hot, load, and road tested using our fully synthetic transmission fluid and filtration system. The fully remanufactured valve body with complete system correction and recalibration kit is tested independently in addition to the fully assembled transmission dynamometer test. All wear-prone valves in the completely remanufactured valve body are restored to stringent specifications and vacuum tested to verify proper function.
- Drop-in ready with new filter installed
- All internal TCMs have been replaced
- Individually dyno tested to ensure correct operation
- Domestic, import and specialty models available
- Honda Accord Automatic Transmission
- Honda Civic Automatic Transmission
- Ford F150 Automatic Transmission
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Automatic Transmission
- Toyota Camry Automatic Transmission
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Automatic Transmission
- Dodge Ram 1500 Automatic Transmission
- Toyota Corolla Automatic Transmission
- Chevrolet Cruze Automatic Transmission
- Ford Focus Automatic Transmission
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change Transmission Fluid
- Transmission Fluid vs Engine Oil Explained
- What Color is Transmission Fluid?
- Why Is My Transmission Shifting Hard?
- Automatic vs. Manual Transmission Fluid
- Understanding Transmission Fluid
- Understanding The Transmission Control Module
- What is Transmission Slipping?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- What Are 2H, 4H, and 4L on 4x4?