Dana Limited Axle Shaft 10007799
|Item Grade||OEM Standard|
|ABS (Anti-Lock Brake) Tone Ring||Not Included|
|Shaft Material||NICKEL CHROMOLY|
These genuine Spicer high performance axle shafts are optimized for use with larger tires. Get optimal strength and durability, plus the Dana backed innovation that is built into every Spicer axle shaft.
- Engineered to exceed the OE standards and meet the exacting needs of off-road environments.
- SAE 4340 nickel chromoly steel construction for ideal hardness throughout the part.
- Nickel provides additional toughness and chromium ensures high temperature strength along with resistance to abrasion.
- Heat treatment process delivers consistent surface and face hardness while achieving a higher core hardness for greater strength.
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis
- Leaf Springs Vs. Coil Springs
- Benefits of Loaded Struts
- How to Replace an Outer Tie Rod End
- Common Power Steering Problems