Dana Limited Axle Shaft 620200
|Item Grade||OEM Standard|
|ABS (Anti-Lock Brake) Tone Ring||Not Included|
Genuine Spicer light vehicle axle products are manufactured to the same high standards as original equipment (OE) parts because they are OE parts. That means when an automotive axle part is replaced with a genuine Spicer part, you are getting the same performance and reliability you have come to expect. And because Dana is constantly revolutionizing the technology behind its Dana axles and Spicer products, the replacement car axle or component you purchase today may even exceed the standards set for the original equipment part that you are replacing.
- Genuine OE quality. Tested and proven.
- Ultrasonically tested for internal cracks that magnetic testing can miss.
- Built from high grade steel that stands up to any grade on the market.
- Engineered for consistent quality and durability.
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis
- Leaf Springs Vs. Coil Springs
- Benefits of Loaded Struts
- How to Replace an Outer Tie Rod End
- Common Power Steering Problems