First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Pioneer Clutch Cable CA-962Shop All Pioneer Auto Industries
Pioneer Auto Industries23564
Part # CA-962
SKU # 23564
Price Not Available
Clutch cables connect the clutch pedal to the transmission shift fork. Old cables can bind, break, or just become sluggish. The best repair is to replace the old cable with a new one. Pioneer Clutch cables are designed to fit and function just like the original part to ensure durability and long life.
- Manufactured to OE specifications to restore proper operation.
- High tensile strength steel inner cable provides durability.
- Protective polymer housing protects cable from debris and abbrassion, allowing for smooth operation.
- Includes needed cable ends, brackets and grommet (where applicable) for proper repair.
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Car’s Speedometer Not Working?
- 4-Wheel Drive (4WD): What You Need to Know
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis
- Leaf Springs Vs. Coil Springs
- Benefits of Loaded Struts