First, set your vehicle
Brakeware Clutch Hydraulic Hose 777610Shop All Duralast
Direct replacement clutch hydraulic lines are designed to fit specific vehicle applications and positions. This ensures a great fit every time. New hose replacement is recommended as part of a complete brake repair for your vehicle. New hoses help to prevent loss of brake fluid and provide optimal brake performance.
- All our clutch hydraulic hoses are tested up to 4,000 PSI to ensure product safety standards are met
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Integral brackets included for ease of installation (where applicable)
- Clutch hoses with banjo-end fittings come with new copper washers for a tight seal
- Honda Accord Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Honda Civic Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Ford F150 Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Toyota Camry Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Dodge Ram 1500 Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Toyota Corolla Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Chevrolet Cruze Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Ford Focus Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?