First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|End 1 Fitting Type
|Mounting Hardware Included
|End 2 Fitting Type
Clutch hoses are manufactured with a burst pressure rating of 8,700 psi, and a tensile strength of 560 lb. All tubing is manufactured from high grade steel and electroplated with a zinc coating delivering superior corrosion and rust resistance against elements such as high humidity, road salt, water, and grime. Every clutch hose is subjected to a high pressure quality assurance test before leaving the factory, ensuring trouble free installation and operation of your new hose
- Honda Accord Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Honda Civic Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Ford F150 Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Toyota Camry Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Dodge Ram 1500 Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Toyota Corolla Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?