First, set your vehicle
Brakeware Clutch Hydraulic Hose 78924Shop All Duralast
This automotive brake hydraulic hose was precision-engineered to match the fit, function and performance of the original brake hose on specific vehicles and positions to ensure safe, long-lasting durability as part of a complete brake repair.
- Brake hoses with banjo end fittings include new copper washers to ensure proper sealing
- Quality construction ensures strength, chemical and thermal resistance for longer life
- All brake hoses are tested up to 4,000 PSI to ensure safety standards are met
- Integral brackets, if applicable, included to ensure proper fit and ease of installation
- Honda Accord Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Honda Civic Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Ford F150 Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Toyota Camry Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Dodge Ram 1500 Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Toyota Corolla Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Chevrolet Cruze Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Ford Focus Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?