First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Duralast Stainless Steel Braided Clutch Lines are a heavy duty alternative to OE rubber hoses
- Meets or exceeds all OEM standards
- Stainless Steel braided construction withstands heat and abrasion better than OE rubber lines
- Teflon inner lining won’t degrade over time like rubber hose
- Utilizes OE fittings and seals (where used) for exact replacement of original worn out hydraulic hose
- Honda Accord Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Honda Civic Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Ford F150 Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Toyota Camry Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Dodge Ram 1500 Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
- Toyota Corolla Clutch Hydraulic Hose / Line
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?