Duralast Clutch Master Cylinder 12472
Duralast clutch master cylinders are developed, manufactured and tested to meet OEM standards.
- Each unit includes vehicle-specific bulletins for accurate installation
- Online videos show step-by-step installation and bleeding procedures
- Engineered and supported in the U.S.A. by our tech support team of experts in clutch system function
- Include pressure control valves, check valves, and fittings for ease of installation, bleeding, and maintaining OE performance levels
- Honda Accord Clutch Master Cylinder
- Honda Civic Clutch Master Cylinder
- Ford F150 Clutch Master Cylinder
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Clutch Master Cylinder
- Toyota Camry Clutch Master Cylinder
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Clutch Master Cylinder
- Dodge Ram 1500 Clutch Master Cylinder
- Toyota Corolla Clutch Master Cylinder
- Chevrolet Cruze Clutch Master Cylinder
- Ford Focus Clutch Master Cylinder
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?