First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Clutch Master Cylinder 12996Shop All Duralast
Part # 12996
SKU # 69705
Price Not Available
Duralast clutch master cylinders are developed, manufactured and tested to meet OEM standards.
- Each unit includes vehicle-specific bulletins for accurate installation
- Online videos show step-by-step installation and bleeding procedures
- Engineered and supported in the U.S.A. by our tech support team of experts in clutch system function
- Include pressure control valves, check valves, and fittings for ease of installation, bleeding, and maintaining OE performance levels
- Honda Accord Clutch Master Cylinder
- Honda Civic Clutch Master Cylinder
- Ford F150 Clutch Master Cylinder
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Clutch Master Cylinder
- Toyota Camry Clutch Master Cylinder
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Clutch Master Cylinder
- Dodge Ram 1500 Clutch Master Cylinder
- Toyota Corolla Clutch Master Cylinder
- Chevrolet Cruze Clutch Master Cylinder
- Ford Focus Clutch Master Cylinder
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?