First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Clutch Master Cylinder CM1428Shop All Duralast
Duralast clutch master cylinders are developed, manufactured and tested to meet OEM standards.
- Each unit includes vehicle-specific bulletins for accurate installation
- Online videos show step-by-step installation and bleeding procedures
- Engineered and supported in the U.S.A. by our tech support team of experts in clutch system function
- Include pressure control valves, check valves, and fittings for ease of installation, bleeding, and maintaining OE performance levels
- Honda Accord Clutch Master Cylinder
- Honda Civic Clutch Master Cylinder
- Ford F150 Clutch Master Cylinder
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Clutch Master Cylinder
- Toyota Camry Clutch Master Cylinder
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Clutch Master Cylinder
- Dodge Ram 1500 Clutch Master Cylinder
- Toyota Corolla Clutch Master Cylinder
- Chevrolet Cruze Clutch Master Cylinder
- Ford Focus Clutch Master Cylinder
Advice and How-To's
- How to prepare your car for the extreme cold
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How does an oil pump work?
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?