First, set your vehicle
FTE Clutch Master Cylinder 5207818Shop All Valeo
The clutch master cylinder converts pressure from clutch pedal into hydraulic pressure to actuate the release or disengage the clutch. This assembly arrives as one unit - clutch master cylinder & hose and hydraulic fluid. There's no filling or bleeding required. Pre-filled units ensure proper lubricity and fluid compatibility for optimal performance. There's no air ingress (low hysteresis/lag time means low pedal forces) resulting in a high level of efficiency and good modulation. All necessary displacement and switching point sensors can be integrated into the system.
- Closed system protects parts and fluid from loss, damage or contamination
- Simple installation with high quality fittings to match OEM designs
- Reduced potential leaks with high quality couplings utilizing 360° retention for the most secure connections
- Honda Accord Clutch Master Cylinder
- Honda Civic Clutch Master Cylinder
- Ford F150 Clutch Master Cylinder
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Clutch Master Cylinder
- Toyota Camry Clutch Master Cylinder
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Clutch Master Cylinder
- Dodge Ram 1500 Clutch Master Cylinder
- Toyota Corolla Clutch Master Cylinder
- Chevrolet Cruze Clutch Master Cylinder
- Ford Focus Clutch Master Cylinder
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost