First, set your vehicle
Duralast Clutch NU31210-2Shop All Duralast
Matched components are engineered to perform together correctly for maximum durability and performance.
- Clutch disc with facings built to exceed OEM specifications for durability and positive engagement
- Cover assembly is computer tested for clamp load, plate lift and finger height to ensure uniform and smooth operation
- Alignment tool (where available) included to ensure professional installation
- Where required, includes new pilot bearing/bushing to complete the job
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?