First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Clutch NU31210-2Shop All Duralast
Part # NU31210-2
SKU # 245023
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 1
|Clutch Slave Cylinder Included
|Pilot Bushing Included
|Disc Type Sprung Solid
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Flywheel Bolts Included
|New Or Remanufactured Clutch
|Input Shaft Diameter
|Installation Tool Included
|Alignment Tool Included
|Input Spline Quantity
|Pressure Plate Bolts Included
|Release Bearing Included
|Clutch Disc Diameter
|Clutch Disc Spline Quantity
|Pressure Plate Type
|Clutch Engagement Characteristic
Restore the crisp shifts of a new vehicle with a Duralast Clutch Set. Made to meet or exceed your vehicle's original equipment, these sets are built to restore performance and drivability while ensuring your newly silky shifting lasts for a long time. Clutch sets come with everything you need to do the job right, and a limited lifetime warranty.
- Clutch disc with facings built to exceed OEM specifications for durability and positive engagement
- Cover assembly is computer tested for clamp load, plate lift and finger height to ensure uniform and smooth operation
- Alignment tool (where available) included to ensure professional installation
- Where required, includes new pilot bearing/bushing to complete the job
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?