First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Clutch NU31266Shop All Duralast
Part # NU31266
SKU # 245048
Price Not Available
Clutch Disc Spline Quantity
Release Bearing Included
Mounting Hardware Included
Clutch Slave Cylinder Included
Flywheel Bolts Included
Pressure Plate Bolts Included
Restore the crisp shifts of a new vehicle with a Duralast Clutch Set. Made to meet or exceed your vehicle's original equipment, these sets are built to restore performance and drivability while ensuring your newly silky shifting lasts for a long time. Clutch sets come with everything you need to do the job right, and a limited lifetime warranty.
- Clutch disc with facings built to exceed OEM specifications for durability and positive engagement
- Cover assembly is computer tested for clamp load, plate lift and finger height to ensure uniform and smooth operation
- Alignment tool (where available) included to ensure professional installation
- Where required, includes new pilot bearing/bushing to complete the job
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?