Duralast Clutch NU31770
1.- B - Clutch Set
|Pilot Bushing Included||Yes|
|Clutch Disc Diameter||7.5|
|Input Spline Quantity||20|
|Release Bearing Included||Yes|
Matched components are engineered to perform together correctly for maximum durability and performance.
- Clutch disc with facings built to exceed OEM specifications for durability and positive engagement
- Cover assembly is computer tested for clamp load, plate lift and finger height to ensure uniform and smooth operation
- Alignment tool (where available) included to ensure professional installation
- Where required, includes new pilot bearing/bushing to complete the job
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?