First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Clutch NU32-04100SShop All Duralast
Part # NU32-04100S
SKU # 758869
Price Not Available
Release Bearing Included
Mounting Hardware Included
Clutch Slave Cylinder Included
Flywheel Bolts Included
Pressure Plate Bolts Included
Our in-house, ASE-certified product and technical staff engineer combined with our ISO certified quality control processes constantly monitor all clutch system products to ensure OE specification compliance and long term reliability. Our clutch line was created to meet the needs of all standard vehicle applications with their associated OE designs. These products are specifically designed to provide lower cost points and often much longer service life, significantly improving the return on your repair investment.
- Alignment tools provided as needed to ensure a successful installation
- Highest Quality - our unique clutch program focuses on best-in-class components
- OE Form, Fit, and Function - Engineered to meet the needs of original equipment cars and trucks
- Each kit contains comprehensive instructions to ensure a successful installation, in addition to instruction videos and on-staff tech hotline
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?