First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast HD Clutch NU1916-4HDShop All Duralast
The Heavy Duty clutch kits are primarily targeted to solve specific towing needs that periodically extend the vehicle outside its original application demands. These extended demands are typically associated with boat launch/capture, trailer camping or use in off-road sites including demanding terrain and/or sand, mud, snow etc. The HD kit is designed to meet these specific challenges and extend the life of your clutch. Each HD kit includes a heavy duty pressure plate, as well as a heavy duty clutch disc lined with organic a proprietary hybrid organic kevlar friction material. All Heavy Duty clutch kits are guaranteed to flawlessly function with our lines of clutch hydraulics and flywheels.
- DESIGNED FOR TOWING & HAULING
- Engineered to extend vehicle beyond original equipment limits – OE form and fit
- Supports original equipment SUV and truck (up to one ton) applications that tow
- Supports demanding towing environments, including boat launch/capture, trailer camping, or use in off-road sites including demanding terrain (sand, mud, snow, etc.)
Advice and How-To's
- How to prepare your car for the extreme cold
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How does an oil pump work?
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?