Exedy Clutch HCK1002
Restore the OE feel and performance of your original clutch with an EXEDY Pro-Kit clutch assembly. EXEDY's Pro-Kits are engineered to the exact specifications and requirements set forth by the manufacturer. Every Pro-Kit clutch includes everything that you need to do the job right everytime.
- Pro-Kit clutch assemblies have the OE fit and function because they are the OE.
- Engineered friction material for exceptional wear characteristics and a smooth engagement.
- Robotically tested cover to ensure optimal pedal feel for better driveability.
- Provides a like-new pedal feel throughout the life of your clutch.
- OE Pro-Kit consists of a clutch pressure plate, organic friction disc, release bearing, pilot bearing, alignment tool, and input shaft lubricant.
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?