First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Sachs Clutch K70127-01Shop All Sachs
Part # K70127-01
SKU # 323531
Price Not Available
In order to reduce installation time, SACHS Clutch Kits come with everything needed for installation: cover, disc, releaser, pilot tool, pilot bearing or bushing (if required) and spline lube pack. SACHS clutch kits are made up of two main components, the clutch friction disc and the clutch pressure plate. Both of these components transfer torque from the flywheel to the transmission. There are several different types of manual transmission clutches in terms of operation but they all perform the same basic function. Clutches are a pure wear item. In some cases you may have the option to replace a pressure plate or clutch disc separately but its always best to replace both at the same time along with other components such as the rear main seal, pilot bearing, release bearing, and shifter parts.
- Application Matched for OE Form, Fit, and Function
- OE matched clutch components ensure a trouble free installation and years of reliable service
- Renew clutch feel while getting rid of slippage
- Installation time reduced with all needed components and spline lubricant included
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?