First, set your vehicle
Sachs Clutch K70187-02Shop All Sachs
In order to reduce installation time, SACHS Clutch Kits come with everything needed for installation: cover, disc, releaser, pilot tool, pilot bearing or bushing (if required) and spline lube pack. SACHS clutch kits are made up of two main components, the clutch friction disc and the clutch pressure plate. Both of these components transfer torque from the flywheel to the transmission. There are several different types of manual transmission clutches in terms of operation but they all perform the same basic function. Clutches are a pure wear item. In some cases you may have the option to replace a pressure plate or clutch disc separately but its always best to replace both at the same time along with other components such as the rear main seal, pilot bearing, release bearing, and shifter parts.
- Application Matched for OE Form, Fit, and Function
- OE matched clutch components ensure a trouble free installation and years of reliable service
- Renew clutch feel while getting rid of slippage
- Installation time reduced with all needed components and spline lubricant included
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost