First, Add Your Vehicle
Sachs Clutch K70358-02Shop All Sachs
In order to reduce installation time, SACHS Clutch Kits come with everything needed for installation: cover, disc, releaser, pilot tool, pilot bearing or bushing (if required) and spline lube pack. SACHS clutch kits are made up of two main components, the clutch friction disc and the clutch pressure plate. Both of these components transfer torque from the flywheel to the transmission. There are several different types of manual transmission clutches in terms of operation but they all perform the same basic function. Clutches are a pure wear item. In some cases you may have the option to replace a pressure plate or clutch disc separately but its always best to replace both at the same time along with other components such as the rear main seal, pilot bearing, release bearing, and shifter parts.
- Application Matched for OE Form, Fit, and Function
- OE matched clutch components ensure a trouble free installation and years of reliable service
- Renew clutch feel while getting rid of slippage
- Installation time reduced with all needed components and spline lubricant included
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Best Car Organization Products
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- How to Organize Your Car
- Car Stereo Buying Guide
- Can You Increase Towing Capacity and Performance?
- Benefits of Waxing Your Car
- What’s the Difference Between Interior Detailing vs Cleaning?
- When is the Best Time to Wax Your Car?