First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Valeo Clutch 52252605Shop All Valeo
Part # 52252605
SKU # 163279
Price Not Available
Valeo Conversion Kits provide an economical solution for replacing the dual mass flywheel (DMF). This innovative solution replaces the DMF with a solid flywheel. Valeo's enhanced F510 friction material provides better heat dissipation and prevents premature failure. This technology improves filtration of noise, vibration and harshness while maintaining the comfort of the original clutch. This kit is able to increase torque transfer efficiency. No pre-loading or special tools are required for installation.
- Provides better heat dissipation and preventing premature failure
- Consistent driver comfort by reducing noise, vibration and harshness
- Maximum torque transfer
- Simple Bolt-on installation
- 600,000 mile warranty on the single mass flywheel
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?