First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Clutch Slave Cylinder 10674Shop All Duralast
Part # 10674
SKU # 426213
Price Not Available
Internal or External Slave Cylinder
Duralast clutch slave cylinders are developed, manufactured and tested to meet OEM standards.
- Each unit includes vehicle-specific bulletins for accurate installation
- Online videos show step-by-step installation and bleeding procedures
- Includes pressure control valves, check valves, and fittings for ease of installation, bleeding, and maintaining OE performance levels
- Engineered and supported in the U.S.A. by our tech support team of experts in clutch system function
- Honda Accord Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Honda Civic Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Ford F150 Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Toyota Camry Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Dodge Ram 1500 Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Toyota Corolla Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Chevrolet Cruze Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Ford Focus Clutch Slave Cylinder
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?