First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Internal or External Slave Cylinder
Duralast clutch slave cylinders are developed, manufactured and tested to meet OEM standards.
- Each unit includes vehicle-specific bulletins for accurate installation
- Online videos show step-by-step installation and bleeding procedures
- Includes pressure control valves, check valves, and fittings for ease of installation, bleeding, and maintaining OE performance levels
- Engineered and supported in the U.S.A. by our tech support team of experts in clutch system function
- Honda Accord Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Honda Civic Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Ford F150 Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Toyota Camry Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Dodge Ram 1500 Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Toyota Corolla Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Chevrolet Cruze Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Ford Focus Clutch Slave Cylinder
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?