First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Clutch Slave Cylinder 13090Shop All Duralast
Duralast clutch slave cylinders are developed, manufactured and tested to meet OEM standards.
- Each unit includes vehicle-specific bulletins for accurate installation
- Online videos show step-by-step installation and bleeding procedures
- Includes pressure control valves, check valves, and fittings for ease of installation, bleeding, and maintaining OE performance levels
- Engineered and supported in the U.S.A. by our tech support team of experts in clutch system function
- Honda Accord Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Honda Civic Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Ford F150 Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Toyota Camry Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Dodge Ram 1500 Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Toyota Corolla Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Chevrolet Cruze Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Ford Focus Clutch Slave Cylinder
Advice and How-To's
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil