First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
FTE Clutch Slave Cylinder 3109819Shop All Valeo
Part # 3109819
SKU # 218251
Price Not Available
The clutch slave cylinder actuates the clutch fork, which is attached to a mechanical release bearing to disengage the clutch. There's low hysteresis (lag time) which means low pedal forces, resulting in a high level of efficiency and good modulation. Each slave cylinder is equipped with automatic adjustment to balance out the wear-and-tear of the clutch.
- Quick and easy installation
- System does not arrive pre-filled, bleeding required
- Honda Accord Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Honda Civic Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Ford F150 Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Toyota Camry Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Dodge Ram 1500 Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Toyota Corolla Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Chevrolet Cruze Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Ford Focus Clutch Slave Cylinder
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?