Valeo Clutch Slave Cylinder 5571070
|Grade Type||OEM Standard|
The clutch slave cylinder actuates the clutch fork, which is attached to a mechanical release bearing to disengage the clutch. There's low hysteresis (lag time) which means low pedal forces, resulting in a high level of efficiency and good modulation. Each slave cylinder is equipped with automatic adjustment to balance out the wear-and-tear of the clutch.
- Quick and easy installation
- System does not arrive pre-filled, bleeding required
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?