First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Switch SW7024Shop All Duralast
Part # SW7024
SKU # 207073
Price Not Available
Black / Plastic
Female / 3 Pin Male
Duralast products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- Rigorously tested for reliability and peak performance, even under the harshest conditions
- Designed and engineered with high-quality materials and components, including copper alloy conductors, which leads to consistent, long-lasting performance
- Direct-fit replacement matches proper OE fit, form, and function and ensures trouble-free installation of your stoplight switch
- All Duralast® switches are manufactured to meet or exceed OE performance, so you can install with confidence every time
- Honda Accord Cruise Control Switch
- Honda Civic Cruise Control Switch
- Ford F150 Cruise Control Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Cruise Control Switch
- Toyota Camry Cruise Control Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Cruise Control Switch
- Toyota Corolla Cruise Control Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Cruise Control Switch
- Ford Focus Cruise Control Switch
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?