First, set your vehicle
Duralast Switch SW8083Shop All Duralast
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Direct-fit OE replacement that ensures ease of installation
- Engineered with high grade materials to meet installer demands
- Copper alloy conductors ensure superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses
- Our parts are 100% tested for performance and reliability
- Honda Accord Cruise Control Switch
- Honda Civic Cruise Control Switch
- Ford F150 Cruise Control Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Cruise Control Switch
- Toyota Camry Cruise Control Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Cruise Control Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Cruise Control Switch
- Toyota Corolla Cruise Control Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Cruise Control Switch
- Ford Focus Cruise Control Switch
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost