Duralast Gold CV Axle 10249N
|Outboard Joint Type||Conventional|
|Inboard Joint Type||Male|
|Axle Nut Included||No|
Duralast Gold® CV Axles are made with 100% new parts for smooth installation, heightened performance, and superior durability. All Duralast Gold® CV Axles are designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and undergo rigorous testing for quality assurance so you can expect a long, trouble-free performance. Features include high-quality neoprene boots, stainless steel clamps, and heat-treated ball tracks to ensure long-lasting strength and dependability in every Duralast Gold® CV Axle.
- 100% new parts for ease of installation, performance, and durability
- Premium neoprene boots provide maximum protection and longevity
- High-quality stainless steel boot clamps deliver heavy-duty strength
- Deep, heat-treated ball tracks promote extended joint life
- Precision-rolled splines and threads provide proper fitment
- Specially-formulated moly grease shields moving parts from friction and wear
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?