First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
National Bearing A-18Shop All National
Part # A-18
SKU # 697807
Price Not Available
Manufactured with premium-grade steel, National® taper bearing sets feature crowned raceways and rollers to ensure even load distribution.
- CONSISTENT PERFORMANCE -- Matched cup and cone components ensure consistent performance
- PREMIUM MATERIALS -- Precision manufactured using premium-grade steel for outstanding durability and performance
- SMOOTH ROTATION -- Crowned raceways and rollers for even load distribution
- OE-STYLE DESIGN -- Engineered to meet OE specifications
- COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE -- Industry-leading coverage for domestic and import applications
- RIGOROUS TESTING -- Comprehensive testing throughout design and development processes by National engineers for quality you can count on
- Honda Accord Differential Bearing - Rear
- Honda Civic Differential Bearing - Rear
- Ford F150 Differential Bearing - Rear
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Differential Bearing - Rear
- Toyota Camry Differential Bearing - Rear
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Differential Bearing - Rear
- Dodge Ram 1500 Differential Bearing - Rear
- Chevrolet Cruze Differential Bearing - Rear
- Ford Focus Differential Bearing - Rear
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?