First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Differential Bearing/Seal Kit DRK337AShop All Duralast
Part # DRK337A
SKU # 210077
Price Not Available
Make rebuilding your differential as hassle-free as possible with a Duralast Differential Kit. Assembled with precise, high-quality components manufactured for vehicle-specific applications, these kits include everything you need to do the job right the first time.
- Duralast Differential Rebuild Kits contain all of the necessary components to rebuild your vehicle's differential
- Each kit contains the pinion head and tail bearings, pinion nose bearing (where applicable), carrier bearings, pinion seal, crush sleeve (where applicable) and pinion nut specific to the application
- Additionally, each kit contains the thread locker, RTV sealant, gear marking compound & brush that is needed during the installation
- Duralast Master Differential Rebuild Kits contain all of the contents of the standard rebuild kits along with ring gear bolts, pinion shims and carrier shims
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?