NuTech Differential RAXP2176A
Re manufactured rear axle assemblies are completely disassembled, thoroughly cleaned and reassembled using new wear parts. Units are assembled, sealed & include backing plates, axle shafts & fluid.
- Match axle ratio to original. for 4WD rear axle must match front axle ratio.
- Rear axle assemblies ready to install: hang brakes, connect suspension & go.
- Axles are fully painted & shipped in container for core to be returned in.
- Rear axle assembled with backing plates & axle shafts, unit filled with fluid
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?