Zumbrota Bearing & Gear Differential 435-1832A-P
Zumbrota Reman Axle Assemblies undergo the industry's most comprehensive cleaning and inspection process. Cases and housings are thoroughly inspected for cracks and straightness, all internal components are inspected for wear and every bearing and seal is replaced. Gear pattern is checked for optimal tooth contact, proper pinion bearing preload is established and correct backlash is set to ensure years of quiet operation.
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?