Dorman Driveshaft 936-519
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
|Drive Shaft Material||Steel|
A highly cost-effective, innovative repair solution, Dorman’s Driveshaft Assembly is engineered with a serviceable universal joint. When the u-joint fails, as is common with normal use, simply replace the u-joint - rather than replacing the entire assembly.
- Dorman-engineered from 100% new materials and rigorously tested for long-lasting durability
- Coated for extended resistance to rust and corrosion
- Dorman Drop Ship Drive Shafts are made, balanced and tested in the USA
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?