First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Driveshaft 936-553Shop All Dorman
Part # 936-553
SKU # 883258
Price Not Available
CV Joints Included
The original drive shafts on specific vehicles have permanently staked universal joints that make servicing difficult. This Dorman OE FIX rear drive shaft makes the U-joints serviceable for simpler maintenance.
- Ready to install - this drive shaft is shipped pre-assembled and factory balanced to ensure immediate smooth operation
- Simplifies repair - this replacement makes the U-joints serviceable for simpler maintenance
- All-new manufacturing - made 100% new, not remanufactured, so there's no core charge or return hassle
- Quality engineering - designed in the United States and backed by decades of automotive aftermarket experience
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?