First, Add Your Vehicle
Dorman Driveshaft 936-696Shop All Dorman
A highly cost-effective, innovative repair solution, the Dorman Drive Shaft Assembly is 100% engineered with new materials and balanced checked before shipping. The original drive shaft features a non-replaceable staked universal joint and our OE FIX replaces the staked U-joint with replaceable U-joints. This upgraded design, now allows you to replace the failed U-joint in the future and avoid the expense and hassle of purchasing a new drive shaft assembly. Additionally, our drive shafts are direct replacements, a proper fit is assured every time.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- Dorman-engineered from 100% new materials and rigorously tested for long-lasting durability
- Coated for extended resistance to rust and corrosion
- Dorman Drop Ship Drive Shafts are made, balanced and tested in the USA
Advice and How-To's
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil