First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Driveshaft 936-937Shop All Dorman
Part # 936-937
SKU # 527908
Price Not Available
The original drive shafts on specific vehicles have permanently staked universal joints that make servicing difficult. This Dorman OE FIX rear drive shaft makes the U-joints serviceable for simpler maintenance.
- Ready to install - this drive shaft is shipped pre-assembled and factory balanced to ensure immediate smooth operation
- All-new manufacturing - made 100% new, not remanufactured, so there's no core charge or return hassle
- Quality engineering - designed in the United States and backed by decades of automotive aftermarket experience
- Simplifies repair - this replacement makes the U-joints serviceable for simpler maintenance
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?