First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|CV Joints Included
Replacing a drive shaft doesn't have to be complicated. This complete drive shaft assembly is pre-balanced and ready to install with 100% new yokes, tubes, constant velocity (CV) joints and universal joints.
- Direct replacement - this drive shaft is made to the original equipment dimensions for dependable fit and performance
- 100% new - this drive shaft is made from all new components so there's no core charge or return hassle
- Ready to install - this drive shaft arrives pre-balanced to make installation quick and simple
- Serviceable construction - non-staked universal joints are designed for future serviceability
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?