First, Add Your Vehicle
Dorman Driveshaft 938-247Shop All Dorman
Replacing a drive shaft doesn't have to be complicated. This complete drive shaft assembly is pre-balanced and ready to install with 100% new yokes, tubes, constant velocity (CV) joints, universal joints and other applicable components.
- Direct replacement - this drive shaft is made to the original equipment specifications for dependable fit and performance
- 100% new - this drive shaft is made from all new components so there's no core charge or return hassle
- Ready to install - this drive shaft arrives pre-balanced to make installation quick and simple
- Serviceable construction - non-staked universal joints are designed for future serviceability
Advice and How-To's
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil