Dorman Driveshaft 938-705
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
|Drive Shaft Material||Steel|
A highly cost-effective, innovative repair solution, the Dorman Drive Shaft Assembly is 100% engineered with new materials and balanced checked before shipping. The original drive shaft features a non-replaceable staked universal joint and our OE FIX replaces the staked U-joint with replaceable U-joints. This upgraded design, now allows you to replace the failed U-joint in the future and avoid the expense and hassle of purchasing a new drive shaft assembly. Additionally, our drive shafts are direct replacements, a proper fit is assured every time.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- Dorman-engineered from 100% new materials and rigorously tested for long-lasting durability
- Coated for extended resistance to rust and corrosion
- Dorman Drop Ship Drive Shafts are made, balanced and tested in the USA
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?