First, Add Your Vehicle
Dorman Driveshaft 946-285Shop All Dorman
A highly cost-effective, innovative repair solution, Dorman's Driveshaft Assembly is engineered with a serviceable universal joint. When the u-joint fails, as is common with normal use, simply replace the u-joint - rather than replacing the entire assembly.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- Dorman-engineered from 100% new materials and rigorously tested for long-lasting durability
- Coated for extended resistance to rust and corrosion
- Dorman Drop Ship Drive Shafts are made, balanced and tested in the USA
Advice and How-To's
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil