First, set your vehicle
Dorman Driveshaft 976-764Shop All Dorman
Replacing a drive shaft doesn't have to be complicated. This complete drive shaft assembly is pre-balanced and ready to install with 100% new yokes, tubes, constant velocity (CV) joints, universal joints and other applicable components.
- Direct replacement - this drive shaft is made to the original equipment specifications for dependable fit and performance
- 100% new - this drive shaft is made from all new components so there's no core charge or return hassle
- Ready to install - this drive shaft arrives pre-balanced to make installation quick and simple
- Serviceable construction - non-staked universal joints are designed for future serviceability
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?