First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
USA Standard Gear Driveshaft 44062Shop All USA Standard Gear
USA Standard Gear415609
Part # 44062
SKU # 415609
Price Not Available
USA Standard Drive Shafts are new and made from high grade steel to reduce the wear and tear of everyday use. Many driveshaft components have been upgraded from OEM to eliminate known issues. USA Standard Gear replacement drive-shafts are computer balanced to provide a smooth running, vibration free driving experience. All drive shafts are quality inspected and come with everything needed for direct bolt-in installation, including greaseable u-joints for maintenance free performance. Enjoy a perfect fit, non-remanufactured driveshaft from USA Standard to keep your vehicle moving for years to come. Every driveshaft comes with a standard one year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Overall compressed length is 29 1/4 in. from center of universal joint to center of universal joint
- New universal joints, slip yokes, shafts and components ensure a long life
- All units are dynamically balanced at 3,000+ RPMs for vibration-free driving
- USA Standard “Perfect Fit” drive shafts are guaranteed for proper fitment and easy installation
- USA Standard Driveshafts are strengthened over common OE shafts to prevent OE failure
- Slip yokes & u-joints are lubricated with high temperature grease
- Brand new and fully assembled for simple out-of-the-box replacement
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?