First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Pioneer Automatic Transmission Flywheel Ring Gear FRG-142WShop All Pioneer Auto Industries
Pioneer Auto Industries54320
Part # FRG-142W
SKU # 54320
Price Not Available
Ring gear teeth engage with the starter motor allowing the engine to crank over and start. After years of engagement with the starter results in worn or broken ring gear teeth. The ring gear must be replaced. Pioneer ring gears are designed to fit and function same as the original part to ensure durability and long life.
- Manufactured to meet or exceed original equipment specs
- Eliminates grinding from damaged teeth
- Increases starter drive life
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle