First, set your vehicle
Pioneer Automatic Transmission Flywheel Ring Gear FRG-142WShop All Pioneer Auto Industries
Ring gear teeth engage with the starter motor allowing the engine to crank over and start. After years of engagement with the starter results in worn or broken ring gear teeth. The ring gear must be replaced. Pioneer ring gears are designed to fit and function same as the original part to ensure durability and long life.
- Honda Accord Flywheel Ring Gear-M/T
- Honda Civic Flywheel Ring Gear-M/T
- Ford F150 Flywheel Ring Gear-M/T
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Flywheel Ring Gear-M/T
- Toyota Camry Flywheel Ring Gear-M/T
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Flywheel Ring Gear-M/T
- Dodge Ram 1500 Flywheel Ring Gear-M/T
- Toyota Corolla Flywheel Ring Gear-M/T
- Chevrolet Cruze Flywheel Ring Gear-M/T
- Ford Focus Flywheel Ring Gear-M/T
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?