First, Add Your Vehicle
Pioneer Manual Transmission Flywheel Ring Gear FRG-164AShop All Pioneer Auto Industries
Ring gear teeth engage with the starter motor allowing the engine to crank over and start. After years of engagement with the starter results in worn or broken ring gear teeth. The ring gear must be replaced. Pioneer ring gears are designed to fit and function same as the original part to ensure durability and long life.
- Manufactured to meet or exceed original equipment specs
- Eliminates grinding from damaged teeth
- Increases starter drive life
Advice and How-To's
- How to prepare your car for the extreme cold
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How does an oil pump work?
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?