First, set your vehicle
High Gear Manual Transmission Assembly HGZF-059Shop All High Gear
Guaranteed Not to Leak, Squeak, Moan or Groan; Highest Quality of Workmanship; Warranty Based on Your Needs; Global Shipping Available; Up Your Standards To High Gear
- New Bearings
- New Gaskets
- New Seals
- New Synchro Rings
- Lots of New Gears
- Bench Shifted
- Dyno Tested
- Honda Accord Manual Transmission
- Honda Civic Manual Transmission
- Ford F150 Manual Transmission
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Manual Transmission
- Toyota Camry Manual Transmission
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Manual Transmission
- Dodge Ram 1500 Manual Transmission
- Toyota Corolla Manual Transmission
- Chevrolet Cruze Manual Transmission
- Ford Focus Manual Transmission
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost