Midwest Manual Transmission MTGM006
|Transmission Model||GM- MG5 (Manual) 5 Speed, NV 3500 (Manual) 5 Speed, OEM|
|Shipping Depth||36.0 in.|
|Shipping Width||20.0 in.|
|Item Weight||108.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Height||19.0 in.|
Dyno Tested For Quality Assurance; Experienced Technicians; Knowledgeable Sales People; 12 Month Unlimited Mile Warranty; Uses Latest Technology To Correct Mnf. Defects; OE Quality Rplcmnt. Parts In Every Rebuilt Unit; Most Rebuilt Units Shipped w/In 24 Hours
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?